I think we live in a world now where we are ready to stand up and fight against fat shaming. I think it is great but I also believe we should do the same for those who are shamed for being skinny.
I know, I know, how dare we be skinny and have feelings?
Did you know for every fat girl starving herself there is a skinny girl hating her skinny figure, not feeling womanly enough, and not feeling like she can be sexy? It is true. I am one of them.
Yes, after being married and having six children I still consider myself one of ‘them’. I recently lost 26 lbs! I should be celebrating right? No, instead I am insecure about my small breast size and now I am battling with myself about whether to stay fit and active or keep on extra weight to have more cleavage.
A few months ago I began seriously considering having a breast augmentation. I am not against women having procedures to feel more confident about their bodies. I am against feeling like that is my only option or I am ‘less’ of a woman or I am not ‘enough’.
So for all those girls and women who are part of the amazing itty bitty titty committee here is one for you!
10 ‘PERKS’ to having smaller boobs!
- Your girls are always perky and will stay that way longer, less gravity pulling them down!
- You can leave the house without a bra! A good sweater and nobody notices!
- You get cuter bra choices! I recently went shopping for bras and even if I walked out with my A cup size the selection I had available was freaking adorable and sexy!
- In the words of Fix it Felix “Look at that high definition!” and baby you’ve got it!
- No back pain. These big boob girls claim this is an issue. I will just have to trust them on this one.
- You can do any sports you want! You can play basketball with only one ball to worry about. Imagine, some women don’t know how that feels!
- You have more clothing options without people thinking you are scandalous.
- You got through school without every boy trying to hit on you for the wrong reasons! For this reason alone I hope my girls join my committee ;)
- People will actually make eye contact with you when you are talking to them
- You’ve got quality over quantity! Sometimes less really is more.
What did I miss? Tell me in the comments!