Search This Blog
Saturday, March 15, 2014
ADHD Not an Excuse
Posted by Laura Stoker at 11:36 AM
Labels: ADD, ADHD, EXCUSE, EXPLANATION, NOT
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2015 (15)
- You know you have ADHD when you...
- Find Your Strengths!
- ADHD Gift, Curse, or Badass Superhuman Powers
- ADHD: A Gift I Would Like to Return
- ADHD Poem: State of Mind
- ADHD Unplugged
- Overwhelming Idea's
- Caged in ADHD
- ADHD With a Cup of Anxiety
- Father and Son Battle ADHD
- "Look! There’s a squirrel…"
- Hell Bent ADHD
- ADHD: Struggle or Strength?
- ADHD Not an Excuse
- Like Mother Like Daughter
- Our ADHD & ODD story
- Does a SAHM Need ADHD Medication?
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll (ADHD Story)
- I may have a problem...
- ADHD Parents Don't Want to Hear...
- Things Mothers Don’t Want to Hear
- ▼ March (23)
yes. Have you gone back and read...I want to say Elder Hollands talk? I may have the wrong general authority, but seriously one of my most favorite general conference talks.ReplyDelete
Is that the one on depression and mental illness? If so I loved that one!Delete
yes it is! I think it's called "Like a Broken Vessel"Delete