- Our ADHD Story is a place where people can share their stories, thoughts, and feelings about ADHD. Get past the generic list of symptoms and see how it is affecting people in real life through personal stories. We are not here to inform you, we are here to engage you.
- ► 2015 (15)
- You know you have ADHD when you...
- Find Your Strengths!
- ADHD Gift, Curse, or Badass Superhuman Powers
- ADHD: A Gift I Would Like to Return
- ADHD Poem: State of Mind
- ADHD Unplugged
- Overwhelming Idea's
- Caged in ADHD
- ADHD With a Cup of Anxiety
- Father and Son Battle ADHD
- "Look! There’s a squirrel…"
- Hell Bent ADHD
- ADHD: Struggle or Strength?
- ADHD Not an Excuse
- Like Mother Like Daughter
- Our ADHD & ODD story
- Does a SAHM Need ADHD Medication?
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll (ADHD Story)
- I may have a problem...
- ADHD Parents Don't Want to Hear...
- Things Mothers Don’t Want to Hear
- ▼ March (23)