Search This Blog
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Don't Forget the Quiet ADHD Girls
I find myself also very concerned. All the girls I hear about are difficult, acting out, and hard to control. Those girls need help but what about the quiet ones who daydream? What about those struggling by the last minute to keep up and secretly feel like they are drowning every day but work twice as hard to get by just because their fear of failure or rejection drives them to overcome their obstacles? Living with anxiety daily that they will never be good enough and another failure is just around the corner. Let us not forget about those girls...
- ► 2015 (15)
- A Mother's Guide to make the best of the IEP Process
- When the School Fails You
- Have faith!
- What can stimulate the ADHD brain? Why you should ...
- Patience and Consistency
- Are you disrupting your treatment?
- ADHD Child Hitting and Kicking?
- I Blame ADHD on...
- You've lived with it this long...
- Chasing Butterflies
- Be Thankful it is Not Your Child
- ADHD Sex Drive
- Girls Get Diagnosed Later Usually
- ADHD and Sleep
- ADHD is a Struggle
- Saving Money- Back to School
- 10 Minutes With an ADHD Brain
- Don't Forget the Quiet ADHD Girls
- ADHD Fears
- Why Medication Should be Taken Consistently
- I Feel Like a Horrible Parent
- ADHD and Self Stimulate
- I am a Survivor
- ▼ August (25)