Search This Blog
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
When ADHD Medication Wears Off
Do you ever wonder why by the end of the day your kids may struggle even more? ADHD medication can be like glasses; in the morning you don't notice how badly you can't see but you put on your glasses and realize now all you were missing. Move around with glasses for 8 hours and try to take them off you will suddenly realize how bad your vision really is and it is very hard to see without them. I know for me by around 7:00 I need more patience from those around me because I am suddenly only 'seeing' half as well.
Posted by Laura Stoker at 6:00 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2015 (15)
- Try ADHD Medication
- When Not Medicated...
- Is ADHD Our of Control Hyper?
- In The Middle
- Stereotyping ADHD
- Light at the End of the Tunnel
- 'Accidental' Help
- He's Just Being a Boy?
- Wondering What a Pill Will Do to Me
- Quiet and Reserved
- Severe ADHD
- ADHD Support: Poem
- Is ADHD a disability?
- A ADHD parent with an ADHD Child
- Teenager ODD
- Ways to Remember Your Medication
- Judging ADHD
- Baby Boomer
- Choosing ADHD Medication
- Climbing Higher with ADHD Medication
- A New Look
- When ADHD Medication Wears Off
- ADHD finding Normal "base line"
- Teachers Commit to the Full Year.
- A Mother’s Choice: My journey accepting my child,
- Gifted ADHD
- Poem: Another tale from the darkness:Breath Taking...
- ADD Inattentive Type
- Hell and Back
- Relationships and ADHD
- ▼ June (33)
Post a Comment