- If you take two doses turn the bottle upside down after your first dose so that way you will know if you have taken it or given it to your child.
- Pill containers help keep your pills organized and if that day is empty you know you are covered!
- Put the bottle in a different but still secure location of the house after your first dose.
- Take your pill and put it in your pocket so you will have it while running errands or at the office.
- Put a paper by your medication and sign off when you take/give a pill.
- Set your alarm on your phone to remind you just don't turn off the alarm until you have taken it.
How do you remember to take/give medication? Share some helpful hints!